Goodguys Meguiar’s 17th Del Mar Nationals
March 31 – 2
Location: Del Mar Fairgrounds, 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd
Hot Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars
and Trucks thru ’72, Goodguys AutoCross, Indoor Car
Show, Vendors, Swap Meet, Cars 4 Sale Corral and All
American Sunday. The show features:
- Over 2,500 Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru ’72
- Special indoor Car show exhibit
- 2017 March Performance Street Rod d’Elegance Competition
- K&N Filters All American Sunday welcoming American made or powered vehicles of all years
- Goodguys AutoCross
- Nitro Thunderfest Dragster Exhibition
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Swap Meet
- Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Live music entertainment with Blu Gruv and Lil Elmo & the Cosmos
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Kids Zone – Free Arts and crafts, games, prizes & more!
- Kids Free Revell Model Car Make-N-Take – Get your kids involved in model building.
- Complimentary Guest Shuttles provided from spectator parking
- Featured Club: Camaro Club of San Diego
Continue reading North County and San Diego County Events – April 2017
The Flower Fields
March 1 – May 14
Location: Carlsbad, 5704 Paseo del Norte
For over sixty years, Mother Nature has transformed the rolling hills of North San Diego County into one of the most spectacular and coordinated displays of natural color and beauty anywhere in the world. The nearly fifty acres of Giant Tecolote Ranunculus flowers that make up The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch® in Carlsbad, California, are in bloom for approximately six to eight weeks each year – from early March through early May – literally bringing the famous fields back to life. This annual burst of color, which has become part of the area’s local heritage, also is one of nature’s official ways of announcing the arrival of spring here in southern California.
- Hours: Open to the public seven days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Prices: Adults: $14.00 Seniors 60+: $13.00 Children 3-10 yrs.: $7.00 Children 2 yrs. & under: Free
- Season Passes: Adults: $30.00 Seniors 60+: $25.00 Children 3-10 yrs.: $16.00
The Flower Fields are an alcohol and tobacco free environment. Smoking and alcoholic beverages are not permitted onsite. No Bicycles, hoverboards or drones are permitted.
Continue reading North County and San Diego County Events – March 2017